How It Works
Below read about eligibility for our program, and how the application process works. When you are ready, click the button to start your application.
In order to receive a wig from Lolly’s Locks, applicants must meet the following:
- Be a current cancer patient 18-years-old or older, living in the United States
- Have suffered or will suffer hair loss as a side-effect of chemotherapy
- Be able to provide information that indicates financial inability to independently afford the cost of a wig
Who We Serve
Our applicant pool is incredibly diverse. We serve patients over 18 years of age who span several races and ethnicities, live all over the country, and are in treatment for almost every type of cancer imaginable. We provide both real and synthetic wigs, depending on each recipient’s needs and desires. We work with trusted wig sources across the country to accomplish our mission, and to make sure that each recipient receives a wig that is customized and fitted.
The Route to a Wig
If you meet the requirements outlined above, follow these steps to apply to the program:
- Please fill out our application. Please try to be as specific as possible in order to expedite the application and approval process.
- After you submit your application, we will get in touch with you by phone to get to know you a little better.
- If you are approved for our program, you will be instructed to provide a few head measurements, three photos of yourself, proof of cancer diagnosis, and a prescription for a wig.
- Once we receive all of these documents, Lolly’s Locks will determine which of our fantastic wig providers will best suit your needs. We will facilitate communication between you and the wig provider in order to ensure satisfaction with the final product.
- Your completed wig will be mailed to you within a few weeks of when we receive all of your info!